Foxhall Dermatology is a full service Dermatology practice offering skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, cosmetic treatments, and preventive skin care technologies. Our founding physician, Susan Tillman Elliott, M.D., has been a perennial nominee by Washingtonian Magazine’s Best Docs in both Dermatology and Cosmetic Dermatology. In 2011, Dr. Elliott opened a new, state of the art office at 4910 Massachusetts Avenue to offer her patients a modern and comfortable location where patients can take advantage of the best, safest and most effective skin care technologies.
Dr. Elliott and her highly trained and experienced staff of nurse practitioners, nurses, aestheticians and medical assistants offer the best and latest in medical diagnostics and treatments including:
• Dermoscopy-a high tech mole evaluation instrument
• Duet Light Sheer Laser hair removal system
• Fraxel Dual Laser skin rejuvenation
• Intense Pulsed Light Therapy (IPL)
• Wrinkle Therapy with BOTOX™ and DYSPORT™
• Skin Filler with Juvederm™, Restylane™, Perlane™, Sculptra™, and Radiesse™
• Skin Peels
• Aesthetic services including Microdermabrasion and facials
• Hand Rejuvenation using filler, laser resurfacing, chemical peels
All services are personally done or directed by Dr. Elliott, a board certified dermatologist.
Suzy French, CRNP graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing cum laude from Arizona State University in 1987 and her Master of Science, Adult Nurse Practitioner cum laude in 2007 from the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
After years of doing Labor and Delivery, Occupational Health and Post Aesthetic Care, she decided to enter the Medical Aesthetics field in 2009. She has extensive experience operating many different types of lasers and is an expert in Laser Hair Removal, IPL Treatments, Ultherapy, Fraxel, and VI Peels. She strives to get you the best results and takes great pride in the thoroughness of her treatments. She keeps herself updated on new technology and ways to improve treatments via webinars and professional journals.